Natural specific clone inhibitor
This inhibitor is called specific since the effect is absolutely best on locally sparsely distributed cells, such as few infecting viruses or few transplanted tumor cells.
1. Such inhibitors may constitute a new immune system active on small numbers of viruses or of malignant tumor cells. At exposure to virus, small numbers will be rejected by this natural specific clone inhibitor. At recovery of a viral infection, small numbers of viruses will also be removed by this factor.
HIV is fooling this system by producing cells with inactive viruses that survive and pile up. After some years the number of these cells will be high enough for complete cancellation of the original inhibition of the production of active HIV by the postulated natural inhibitor. The number of active HIV will then increase and AIDS comes next.
2. Fetal or new-borne calf serum is used when cultivating cells since serum from older animals will not support the growth equally well probably because it contains too much of such inhibitor.
3. The postulated natural clone inhibitor may protect normal anatomy by preventing growth of displaced cells.
4. Melanoma occurs nearly always only after puberty. This may indicate a decrease of the concentration of natural specific clone inhibitors after puberty. Malignant melanoma cells may than be able to grow as clones. The incidence of other cancers also increases after puberty, but they may also be able to develop before puberty.
5. Normally the spread of cancer is possible. Therefore, it is assumed that any natural specific clone inhibiting substances must be weaker than Invasivol that stops both the export and growth of metastatic cancer cells in mice. Relatively small doses of Invasivol will also save mice transplanted with a lethal number of single Ehrlich’s mouse cancer cells.
6. In the brain small associations of the working memory are erased first. Associations that are memorized for long time are probably not erased because they are bigger than the associations of the working memory. Since the small associations are erased first, it is probable that this is carried out by an assumed natural specific clone inhibitor.
7. Such a natural specific clone inhibitor may be produced in the segment just above the ears since gray hairs in this region develop early. Gray hairs may be the result of accumulation of the effect of the assumed natural specific clone inhibitor.
8. Women and especially persons with Down’s syndrome are attacked less or later by cancer or arteriosclerosis than men. This may be caused by the mosaic of cells that is greater in these peoples than in men. Men have only one cell type, all containing XY. Women have two cell types, dominated by either X1 or X2. Peoples with Down’s syndrome have in addition trisomy of chromosome 21. High mosaic means less number of identical each kind of identical cells. Less number of identical cells is shown to be inhibited better by specific clone inhibitor. Therefore, women are smaller than men and peoples with Down’s syndrome even smaller than women.
9. The many other cells in the abdominal cavity of mice do not inactivate the effect of Invasivol on Ehrlich’s mouse tumor cells transplanted to the abdominal cavity. If these mice are treated with Invasivol it seems to be lifesaving and tumor cells transplanted to peritoneum do not catch on.
This is an important observation that shows that local collocation of other types of cells will not inactivate the effect of Invasivol such as local accumulation of identical tumor cells does. This is expected to be true also for the postulated specific clone inhibitor.